iOS Software Development Engineer
Franklin Lakes, NJ
$90,000 – $120,000
Oct 29, 2016
The iOS Software Development Engineer has specific responsibilities Leading application development systems design, while interfacing with our vendor partners. Delivery of reliable and secure software solutions meeting the operational specifications required through development of the system logic.
Reviewing and guiding the code of other team members through reviews. This role is empowered and accountable for software systems designs, including loosely coupled designs across verticals and platforms. Triage, debugging, surveillance & monitoring are all key activities for non-development environments. Professional growth of knowledge across both technical and operational domains is required. Expectations include innovation and critical thinking leading to decision making driving towards efficient, simple solutions answering to complex business needs.
Partner with fellow COE team members, Planning, Architecture, Infrastructure, and Operational teams towards constructing solutions while progressing towards the approved enterprise technology stack. This position is also responsible for looking for synergy across Specialty applications, and realizing benefits gained sharing features across home delivery applications. Travel is expected for 10% of their time.
iOS Development using SWIFT 2.0 or higher and XCODE 7.0 or higher
S/W Version Control application repository – GIT Version Control
GOOD and GOODWORKS, SDK APIs
Mobile First 7.x or higher
ANT1.8 or higher
Principal UI Lead
$110,000 – $160,000
Oct 29, 2016
FOCUS: User interface design
Principal UI Architect that is a passionate technologist that guides the implementation and oversees highly, scalable, distributed and resilient software applications.
This job will require 80% of your time looking at code, creating code and mentoring UI developers.
· Subject matter expert in web & UI technology
· Experience building a UI pattern library in the past to help bridge the gap between IT and Design worlds
· Natural eye for minimal design and good composition, and you obsess about details, interactions, and delighting users
· Lead technology discussion and provide technical guidance to the teams
· Ability to convert layered design files into functional, styled web pages and flows
· Proven experience creating responsive design templates and mobile web applications
· Experience with website performance tuning and aware of popular available tools
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
· Easily adapts and learns new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process or a visual design concept
Java IVR Development Lead
Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ
$110,000 – $150,000
Oct 29, 2016
Senior Java IVR expert to develop voice solutions in the contact centers. This candidate is responsible to support all the AOM application, corresponding business transactions and production support.
• Define IVR requirements with the business. Build, configure and implement Genesys IVR applications utilizing campaign management toolset. Devise and present solutions to larger audience to ensure buy in by both business/technical team.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to AOM products as a result of alerts or customer complaints. This includes identification of root cause and prevention measures.
• Prevent issues through upgrades, patches of Genesys products, and coordinate upgrades and patches of dependent products.
• Participate in implementation and support expansion and new Genesys initiatives.
• Support Outbound campaign utilizing Genesys administrator.
• Interface with QA and business users on need basis for any issues/challenges. Work closely with onsite and offshore team in delivering best in class solution in Contact center space.
• Participate in 24X7 on call support rotation.
Senior Web Developer
Jersey City, NJ
$170,000 – $200,000
Oct 04, 2016
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree; Masters of Science in Computer Science preferred.
• Years of Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience as a web developer
• Proven ability to design fresh, unique and professional websites
• Superior analytical and problem solving ability
• Aesthetic sensibility
• Team player that can deliver in a high pressure demanding environment
• HTML5, CSS3
• Responsive web design
• Client side MV* patterns
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other design tools
• Ability to quickly mockup web interfaces, graphics and web controls. This includes the ability to suggest options and provide alternative prototypes.