Job Code (02309050)
Location: Pensacola, FL
Salary: $65,000.00 – $110,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Comp Comments: 10% Bonus
Chemicals, Engineering, Compounding, MFG
The company is stable, profitable, and rapidly growing through 2016.
This is a fast-track role into maintenance or engineering management over the next 3-5 years as the company experiences massive growth.
The client will provide full relocation, annual bonus, excellent benefits, and a high competitive base salary.
This is an urgent need for the plant and any qualified candidate will be contacted immediately for consideration.
Please consider the relocation to Florida applying to this position. The company is looking for candidates who will relocate to advance their career.
* Provide technical leadership to improve safety, reliability, and productivity.
* Improve manufacturing processes.
* Lead PSM efforts.
* Provide technical leadership
JOB REQUIREMENTS: – You must possess all of the requirements to be considered for this position.
* BS Chemical Engineering Only
Production Engineer Chemicals
Location Boston, MA
Salary $75,000 – $95,000
Feb 03, 2017
· B.S. Chemical Engineering with 3+ years’ of in-plant experience out of coatings, chemicals, electronic materials, foods or pharmaceuticals.
· Pluses would be experience with the following: SPC, DOE, DeltaV Distributed Controls (DCS), batch reactors, heat exchangers, polymerization, operator training and supervision.
· Candidate must be an A plus person exhibiting excellent communication skills and be highly motivated.
· Our client is International chemical and pharmaceutical producer with generous benefits and relocation assistance.
· This medium-sized, PSM-regulated chemical plant is clean and is part of a larger US division that produces resins, this site has recently undergone a 30-million-dollar expansion and uses batch reactors, Delta V controls and will soon add Aspen Data Acquisition software.
· This person will be responsible for primarily day to day support and will do process optimization for short term issues, modification of processes to accommodate to new recipes, updating of operating procedures, working with in-house controls engineers on changes to the DeltaV DCS.
· There is a Process Group that employs chemical engineers and does medium term optimization and project work and there is a Quality Engineering Group.
· This position is a stepping stone into management positions.
Production Leader Chemicals
$70,000 – $100,000
Bachelor of Science
Aug 03, 2016
Salary Range: $70,000 to $100,000/yr. base salary, depending on experience
B.S. Chemical Engineering minimum; 4+ years of industry experience and some supervisory or leadership experience. Someone who had directly supervised 10+ people would be a perfect match, someone who has led groups of people would be an acceptable alternative. Experience-wise, candidates should be out of some chemicals, pharmaceuticals or closely related manufacturing environment. This company will be looking for highly motivated people who have the ability to mentor others.
This person will work at a 100-person specialty chemicals manufacturing plant that takes organic material and converts it into chemicals that are used as intermediates. The processes uses on site include reaction, distillation, drying, grinding, milling, etc. This person will supervise 20 operators which are spread across 4 shifts. 50% of this job will be working one-on-one with operators doing training, writing SOPs, etc. The other 50% of the job will be production scheduling, scheduling maintenance, doing production troubleshooting, etc. This is a great opportunity for someone to make a major impact on a company. This position is bonus-eligible and relocation assistance will be provided according to the applicant’s needs.