Java IVR Development Lead
Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ
$110,000 – $150,000
Oct 29, 2016
Senior Java IVR expert to develop voice solutions in the contact centers. This candidate is responsible to support all the AOM application, corresponding business transactions and production support.
• Define IVR requirements with the business. Build, configure and implement Genesys IVR applications utilizing campaign management toolset. Devise and present solutions to larger audience to ensure buy in by both business/technical team.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to AOM products as a result of alerts or customer complaints. This includes identification of root cause and prevention measures.
• Prevent issues through upgrades, patches of Genesys products, and coordinate upgrades and patches of dependent products.
• Participate in implementation and support expansion and new Genesys initiatives.
• Support Outbound campaign utilizing Genesys administrator.
• Interface with QA and business users on need basis for any issues/challenges. Work closely with onsite and offshore team in delivering best in class solution in Contact center space.
• Participate in 24X7 on call support rotation.
New York, NY
$120,000 – $130,000
Bachelor of Science
Oct 21, 2016
Job is also located in San Ramon, CA, please indicate which one you wish to apply to.
Our client is looking for a Hadoop Developer for their cutting-edge sales analytics platform, which combines a proprietary, always-learning network with applications that are ready to use, data backed, and built on predictive analyses.
The Hadoop Developer will be responsible for developing and implementing a highly scalable Hadoop cluster for their enterprise applications. You will work closely with developers and architects to deploy new Hadoop infrastructure, and resolve cluster and job performance issues.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Big Data and new technologies, a strong problem-solver, and a team player.
5-7 years’ experience doing in-depth and hands on development work
Sr. Mobile QA Manager
Job Code (02412319)
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Direct
Salary: $160,000.00 – $200,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Comp Comments: plus bonus ad RSUs
Senior Mobile QA Manager
This role can be based in San Mateo, CA or in New York City
This opportunity will manage the Mobile QA Engineering efforts of one of the most popular ecommerce firms in the Country. You will be responsible for mobile applications across all brands.
Your team will include Software Development Engineers in Test and Quality Engineers.
We are looking for a Manager who has worked in the launch of highly available customer facing services. We seek someone with deep technical abilities, Automation experience, fantastic communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects.
We are looking for someone who grew up professionally through the ranks – someone who has had hands on experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test, Test Lead, etc.
We need someone who has worked throughout all phases of delivery and a solid track record of making engineers high performance engineers.
You will be working with all levels in the company and as such this role is very visible. We need a strong communicator and a solid leader..
Sr. Software Engineering Manager
New York, NY
$165,000 – $200,000
Oct 04, 2016
Hands on technology leader with experience managing a team of 20-30 resources. Strong understanding of the Hadoop/Big Data ecosystem and Amazon Web Services, with an emphasis on Data streaming technologies such as Spark, Kaftka, etc.
Masters in IS or CS required.
15 years of experience in this environment.
This is a world class company that writes its own code, develops own software, and products.
Prefer local candidates, but can relo within USA if best fit.
This role is surrounding streaming data platforms.
Solid benefits package.