Java IVR Development Lead
Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ
$110,000 – $150,000
Oct 29, 2016
Senior Java IVR expert to develop voice solutions in the contact centers. This candidate is responsible to support all the AOM application, corresponding business transactions and production support.
• Define IVR requirements with the business. Build, configure and implement Genesys IVR applications utilizing campaign management toolset. Devise and present solutions to larger audience to ensure buy in by both business/technical team.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to AOM products as a result of alerts or customer complaints. This includes identification of root cause and prevention measures.
• Prevent issues through upgrades, patches of Genesys products, and coordinate upgrades and patches of dependent products.
• Participate in implementation and support expansion and new Genesys initiatives.
• Support Outbound campaign utilizing Genesys administrator.
• Interface with QA and business users on need basis for any issues/challenges. Work closely with onsite and offshore team in delivering best in class solution in Contact center space.
• Participate in 24X7 on call support rotation.
San Mateo, CA
$130,000 – $170,000
Oct 15, 2016
Want to work with an established, innovative Bay Area start-up with actual clients?
This is an opportunity to join an experienced team working on mobile applications changing the way sales professionals manage their business. This company is a very successful, well-funded start-up with large scale Global clients who are absolutely wowed by the product. Your work will be used by many users in an established client base.
You will be working on their Android product offering.
At the core, we need an experienced Android Developer who is proficient in Android native UI development, Java, open source libraries, etc. Some pluses include Android security and memory optimization, material design, relational databases, PhoneGap, Accelerator, Splunk, Git, etc.
This is a great team of mature, sharp, friendly people
Sr. Mobile QA Manager
Job Code (02412319)
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Direct
Salary: $160,000.00 – $200,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Comp Comments: plus bonus ad RSUs
Senior Mobile QA Manager
This role can be based in San Mateo, CA or in New York City
This opportunity will manage the Mobile QA Engineering efforts of one of the most popular ecommerce firms in the Country. You will be responsible for mobile applications across all brands.
Your team will include Software Development Engineers in Test and Quality Engineers.
We are looking for a Manager who has worked in the launch of highly available customer facing services. We seek someone with deep technical abilities, Automation experience, fantastic communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects.
We are looking for someone who grew up professionally through the ranks – someone who has had hands on experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test, Test Lead, etc.
We need someone who has worked throughout all phases of delivery and a solid track record of making engineers high performance engineers.
You will be working with all levels in the company and as such this role is very visible. We need a strong communicator and a solid leader..