Director, Automotive Manufacturing – Director Operations
Location Ann Arbor, MI
Salary $140,000 – $200,000
Date Sep 08, 2016
- Bachelor degree required; Engineering, Supply Chain or Operations preferred
- Master or MBA degree preferred
- 10+ years of related experience in a manufacturing environment with a career path demonstrating roles of increasing responsibility.
- Proven business results of improving operational performance in multiple locations
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Demonstrated competency in lean manufacturing and/or continuous improvement tools
- Proven track record of hiring and developing people.
- Travel up to 25%
The Director of Manufacturing Operations role will lead the operations group towards
$125,000 – $130,000
Bachelor of Science
Aug 16, 2016
PSRA Senior Manager NA (Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage day to day operations of regional PSRA team; develops the ways of working in alignment and collaboration with the other Regional and Global teams
- Act as a PSRA focal point towards the Regional business organizations
- Actively contribute to the business planning with regulatory expertise and advice on relevant regulatory requirements and upcoming regulations
- Coordinate the PSRA day to day operative activities to ensure regulatory compliance in the Region
- Coordinate the product regulatory registrations, reporting and notifications that are relevant for the company
- Stay informed about regulatory upcoming changes and initiate regulatory advocacy activities if needed
- Contribute to the relevant industry association working groups, consortia related to the regulatory activities such as regulatory advocacy initiatives, registration dossier projects etc.
- Lead the PSRa Americas team by setting the targets, developing the way of working and support towards the business
- Actively contribute to global PSRA development and competence development within the PSRA management team and the head of PSRA function
Desired skills and experience: APPLY
Director of Commodity
Job Code (02393709)
Location: Evansville, IN
Salary: $120,000.00 – $170,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Comp Comments: + 20% Bonus
•Identifying, developing and promoting collaborative sourcing strategy and solutions driving changes in suppliers, processes, systems while meeting and/or exceeding savings, service, capacity and growth requirements;
•Managing staff to ensure departmental goals are achieved;
•Working collaboratively across the company to improve overall cost, service and on-time delivery performance;
•Developing new and enhancing existing processes, systems and programs;
•Proactively measuring, monitoring and reporting key performance indicators such as cost savings, inflation, on-time delivery, backorders, etc.;
•Negotiating agreements addressing capacity, risk and supply while meeting business objectives at the lowest total cost.
Education: 4-year degree required; Business, Engineering, Supply Chain or related disciplines preferred.
Required Skills:•5-7 years of experience in Materials, Sourcing or Purchasing; APPLY
Location Baltimore, MD
Salary $70,000 – $90,000
Date Aug 12, 2016
Category: Chemical Manufacturing
Job Type: Full Time
Company’s Municipal & Industrial segment enables our customers to improve their water treatment efficiency by providing value adding support and high performing chemicals.
We are looking for a Production Manager whose primary responsibilities will be managing safe and efficient production of water treatment chemicals. This position translates the operational goals of customer satisfaction, Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality into operational policies and procedures. This role also identifies and employs the necessary resources to satisfy stated goals in a safe and efficient manner within budgetary guidelines while providing leadership to production, plant services and warehouse/distribution personnel.
Your responsibilities will include:
Beverage Category Procurement Manager
Location Greensboro, NC
Salary $85 – $100
Aug 11, 2016
We have been engaged to find an experienced Beverage Category Procurement Manager for a rapidly expanding food service and CGP brand. Seeking a strategic leader with hand-on experience in leading the beverage category and CPG products for global sourcing and procurement. Ideal candidate has expertise with international sourcing for flavors, syrups, RTD juices, RTD sodas, RTD coffees with a strong packaging and beverage making equipment background. Experience with CPG branded product to help up-sell or enhance retail store sales is a plus.
The Beverage Category Procurement Manager is an exciting new position to support the global development and rollout of new products and the re-formulation of existing products for expansion to new regions of the world. You will work with R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing, Marketing and Global Operations to identify key ingredients, understand packaging and production times, and research / seek-out niche and primary suppliers. May also be responsible for add-on products such as apparel, branded cups and lips and other items to help in the marketing and brand development.
The qualified Beverage Category Procurement Manager candidate will have:
Director of Manufacturing Engineering
Las Vegas, NV
Aug 10, 2016
$160,000 – $190,000
We are seeking a Director of Manufacturing Engineering who will play a key leadership role within the company. This is a senior level position to support global strategic operations and quality. What you bring: Your background could be from manufacturing electronic components such as medical devices, automotive, defense systems, chemical test equipment, audio systems, or personal media systems. To be considered, qualified candidates should have a related Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree….