Job Code (02309050)
Location: Pensacola, FL
Salary: $65,000.00 – $110,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Comp Comments: 10% Bonus
Chemicals, Engineering, Compounding, MFG
The company is stable, profitable, and rapidly growing through 2016.
This is a fast-track role into maintenance or engineering management over the next 3-5 years as the company experiences massive growth.
The client will provide full relocation, annual bonus, excellent benefits, and a high competitive base salary.
This is an urgent need for the plant and any qualified candidate will be contacted immediately for consideration.
Please consider the relocation to Florida applying to this position. The company is looking for candidates who will relocate to advance their career.
* Provide technical leadership to improve safety, reliability, and productivity.
* Improve manufacturing processes.
* Lead PSM efforts.
* Provide technical leadership
JOB REQUIREMENTS: – You must possess all of the requirements to be considered for this position.
* BS Chemical Engineering Only
Production Engineer Chemicals
Location Boston, MA
Salary $75,000 – $95,000
Feb 03, 2017
· B.S. Chemical Engineering with 3+ years’ of in-plant experience out of coatings, chemicals, electronic materials, foods or pharmaceuticals.
· Pluses would be experience with the following: SPC, DOE, DeltaV Distributed Controls (DCS), batch reactors, heat exchangers, polymerization, operator training and supervision.
· Candidate must be an A plus person exhibiting excellent communication skills and be highly motivated.
· Our client is International chemical and pharmaceutical producer with generous benefits and relocation assistance.
· This medium-sized, PSM-regulated chemical plant is clean and is part of a larger US division that produces resins, this site has recently undergone a 30-million-dollar expansion and uses batch reactors, Delta V controls and will soon add Aspen Data Acquisition software.
· This person will be responsible for primarily day to day support and will do process optimization for short term issues, modification of processes to accommodate to new recipes, updating of operating procedures, working with in-house controls engineers on changes to the DeltaV DCS.
· There is a Process Group that employs chemical engineers and does medium term optimization and project work and there is a Quality Engineering Group.
· This position is a stepping stone into management positions.
Chemist Scientist Rubber Tire
Location Boston, MA
Salary $120,000 – $160,000
Feb 03, 2017
Our client, a global manufacturer of specialty chemicals used in tire and rubber applications, requires an experienced chemist/scientist to be the lead applications development efforts for their tire market segment. Based in Boston, the successful “Applications Development Lead – Tires” will lead global applications development projects for new and existing materials used to manufacture rubber tires.
· Identify and define the technical capabilities required for the tire market segment while developing and maintaining “center of excellence” expertise.
· Coordinate with Applications Development labs globally to manage complex, multi-year projects as well as key personnel.
· Collaborate with customers, R&D, Marketing and other functions to develop tire applications knowledge to drive new product and new market development.
· Develop new testing methods and oversee lab testing of new tire applications while implementing global testing standardization.
· Develop effective customer relationships to identify unmet needs and create projects to fulfill them.
· As lead chemist, guide lab technicians and other staff as required.
· Seven years of technical experience in elastomeric materials including lab and project management experience. Relevant tire industry experience highly preferred.
Production Leader Chemicals
$70,000 – $100,000
Bachelor of Science
Aug 03, 2016
Salary Range: $70,000 to $100,000/yr. base salary, depending on experience
B.S. Chemical Engineering minimum; 4+ years of industry experience and some supervisory or leadership experience. Someone who had directly supervised 10+ people would be a perfect match, someone who has led groups of people would be an acceptable alternative. Experience-wise, candidates should be out of some chemicals, pharmaceuticals or closely related manufacturing environment. This company will be looking for highly motivated people who have the ability to mentor others.
This person will work at a 100-person specialty chemicals manufacturing plant that takes organic material and converts it into chemicals that are used as intermediates. The processes uses on site include reaction, distillation, drying, grinding, milling, etc. This person will supervise 20 operators which are spread across 4 shifts. 50% of this job will be working one-on-one with operators doing training, writing SOPs, etc. The other 50% of the job will be production scheduling, scheduling maintenance, doing production troubleshooting, etc. This is a great opportunity for someone to make a major impact on a company. This position is bonus-eligible and relocation assistance will be provided according to the applicant’s needs.