Assistant Project Manager / Superintendent
$55000 to $65000 Per Year
PROJECT MANAGER - Residential New Construction
About the company:
A Regional single-family Home Builder with a small-company feel but extensive company support staff in place to help with all employee tasks at the local level. They work in 50 offices across 11 states and work directly with the local clients to build semi-custom homes in affordable to semi-custom niche. National volume of $425M and privately owned since 1972 - this company will treat you like family but provide growth opportunities a "family-owned" business typically can't.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Over-communication with customers to ensure the highest satisfaction
- Construction site management extending from precon, purchasing, sub-selection & contracts to safety and scheduling through completion.
- Contractor/vendor negotiations as well as job site development and production.
- Regulating budgets and managing job costs.
- Candidate will need experience in residential construction preferably in scattered lot building.
- Managing multiple projects (8-10 typically) at one time with average home prices running $260k up to $325k (or higher)
- 1-2+ year proven track record of successful operations & project leadership and within New Construction.
- Candidate will need to express good team-building skills & excellent communications abilities with customers/owners.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure
- Paid Vacation Days
- Insurance (Company pays 1/2 employee costs)
- Car allowance
- Focus on Work/Life balance.
Other Highlights for Company & Position:
- Local office with National/Regional scope (50 offices) in 11 states.
- They operate like a Custom builder but the personality and communication is most important to this role vs metrics/size homes completed.
- They have some employees with tenure over 10-25 yrs and they hire long-term not quick-needs.
- They have been in the area for years and have established a great reputation and repeat clientele.
- Great opportunities for career growth from PM, GM, Regional Presidents and Corp HQ advancement opportunities.
- Extensive support in back office to make someone successful and help with estimating packages, etc.
- Extensive training available upon hire as well as annual meetings to keep on the forefront of building technology / practices.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media