We are seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner with prior experience in pain management or orthopedics to work in a hospital owned interventional pain management clinic. The centers offer a modern work setting, and has up to date technology and on-site lab.
Qualifications and Duties
- Must have at least one year of Nurse Practitioner experience treating pain patients.
- Have a valid New Mexico license or be able to obtain.
- Clinic hour are 9am to 5pm M-F..
- experience with joint and trigger point injections.
- Physician on-site.
Compensation and Benefits
- Very competitive salary and bonus plan
- full hospital benefits
- medical and dental
- vision, malpractice, disability
- annual CEUs
- retirement plan
- relocation expenses paid
- hospital will pay up to 40k for student loans
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media