Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals
We are looking for a Project manager who's main responsibilities will be successfully delivering projects on time and within scope and communicating objectives clearly to cross-functional teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects at a time, ranging from relatively simple to complex
- Coordinate internal resources or third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress through development until product launch
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Collaborate with the Project Coordinator to ensure tasks are started and completed appropriately
- Regular attendance is required
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with 5+ years' experience in Project Management, strong working knowledge of Microsoft office, familiarity with Project Management software (MS Project, Wrike, or similar), strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (or equivalent experience). 5+ years Project Management experience. PMP Certification, Product Owner Certification, and/or Professional Scrum Master certification a plus.
Looking for local talent only
Supervisory Responsibilities: NoneApply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media