$18 to $27 Per Year
$18-27/hr DOE + sign on bonus
Our food manufacturing client is looking to hire multiple Maintenance Mechanics at the Norfolk, NE facility. These candidates must be self-motivated! Work hours will be twelve hour shifts from 6 p.m.–6 a.m.
- Perform maintenance on building and equipment as needed.
- Diagnose and repairing equipment.
- Will be working in a fast paced environment and will need to contribute to a team environment.
- Previous industrial maintenance experience.
- Food manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Strong aptitude in areas of mechanical, electrical and structural maintenance.
- Previous pipefitter experience working with pump seals and motor work.
- Worked on centrifugal pumps (tear down, rebuild, replace)
- Be able to rewire motors 3 phase (0.5hp-200hp).
- Sanitary welding experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of PLC’s and ammonia a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending options
- Health Savings Account options
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Mechanic, industrial maintenance, equipment, repairs, PLC’s, Ammonia refrigeration, pipefitter, welding, fabrication
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media