Talent Acquisition Partner
Exciting new opportunity with a leading niche manufacturing company. Who Do You Know?
Talent Acquisition Partner qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, a Master’s Degree in HR or business is preferred
- Must be able to work in the US, company is not able to sponsor at this time
- At least 5 years’ experience in full life-cycle recruitment for high volume positions in a complex, diverse, and high growth manufacturing environment
- Strong computer skills and experience with applicable software (e.g., Applicant Tracking Systems) systems such as Workday and market intelligence tools such as LinkedIn Talent Insights
- Strong relationship building, networking, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to prioritize business and customer needs utilizing strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience providing oversight and management to multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently; adjusting priorities and establishing management routines to effectively track progress and identify issues, removing barriers and leveraging resources
- Experience using various interviewing methods and assessment tools to assess and select the right talent for our organization.
- Ability to lead Talent Acquisition initiatives/projects in addition to managing your daily, hard to fill requisitions
- Data driven professional able to provide peer support/coaching
Industry: Manufacturing, Plants, Talent Acquisition, HR, Human Resources, Workday
Job Code: j-133
Location: Evansville, INApply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media