Custom Automation Machine Sales Applications Engineer
$1 to $96000 Per Year
This employee-oriented, custom automation engineering design company is hiring a full time, permanent Custom Automation Machine Sales Application Engineer. The company does a lot of machine building from scratch but is also making standard products that are sold around the world. The engineering group consists of six engineers so an engineer can have a big impact. The company promotes from within and employees can grow in many different directions if they have an interest.
The position is challenging and always changing. The work is never the same as everything is custom. The
responsibilities of the successful candidate should be as follows:
- Creating the equipment concept to meet customer quote requests as needed
- Responding to customer requests for part manufacturing as needed
- Finalizing equipment and part concepts
- Putting together equipment and part costs for concepts
- Creating customer proposals
- Presenting to customers
- Participating in closing the sale
Successful candidates should have the following background:
- A four-year engineering degree
- Four years of automation or metal machine design project experience
- Experience presenting to customers
- Some special equipment experiences
- 3D Solidworks and AutoCAD experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media