Field Applications Specialist
Responsible for ensuring total customer satisfactions within the installed base. Performs installations, validations/verification and training on analyzers. Provides on-going clinical support, customer education and consults with customers regarding matters of regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Performs instrument installations, validations/verifications and training inside and outside their assigned territory as directed by the Clinical Applications Manager (CAM). Coordinates the instrument go-live process with internal and customer stakeholders
- Within their assigned territory installed base, responsible for ensuring total customer satisfaction and base maintenance
- Responsible for customer clinical & technical support and education. Instructs customer on proper operation and clinical utilization of products
- Achieves and maintains a high level of competency in technical knowledge of products and services. Strives to achieve similar competency regarding competitive systems
- Achieves/maintains a comprehensive knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Responsible for knowledge and competency regarding Data Management Systems (including pre¬sales, and post-sales support activity)
- Identifies opportunities to further penetrate current installed base and grow revenue within assigned accounts. May assist Sales Consultant with lead generation through pre and post-sales support
- Performs product demonstrations.
- Participates in seminars, workshops and convention exhibit activities as requested by Management
- Develops/ maintains an account list and calls on each according to required frequencies
- Maintains aspects of Customer Databases and Property Accountability Documents
- Manages and controls personal travel and expense budget
- Prepares forecasts and other monthly reports as required by management
- Responsible for complying with all regulatory (including ISO) mandated policies, procedures and work
- To be determined, as needed, by management
Budget Managed (if applicable)
- Personal T&E Budget
Internal Networking/Key Relationships
To be determined based on department needs, to include interactions such as:
- North America Commercial Operations
Technical Support Group
Skills & Capabilities:
- The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following skills and capabilities
- Efficiently works under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proven technical proficiency and knowledge
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Project management skills/experience desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively at varying levels of the organization. Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Collaboration, capable of executing in a team environment.
- Ability to present complex technical concepts for varying levels of customer staff, including physicians
- Associates degree in Medical Technology (preferred), Respiratory Therapy, Nursing or related scientific discipline required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in a lab or clinical setting
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Language: Fluency in English Required
- Required: No
- Approximately 80% of time
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media