Nurse - Director of Patient Care Services
RN - Director of Patient Care Services
Patient advocates WANTED
Clinical leaders like yourself, may utilize your experience to teach and guide your team of talented clinicians to deliver quality patient care. Your heart, drive, and dedication will help impact the lives of not only your staff, but also the lives of the families and patients we serve. As a new employee you will enjoy a thorough, detailed and considerate on-boarding process to help you become the best. We support our nurses with labs and tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. The training and continued education is extensive. Promotional opportunities are abundant within our great organization.
As a Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) you will:
• Supervise day-to-day clinical and office operations.
• properly guide new patient referrals to the appropriate clinical personnel
. Timely evaluations performed within 48 hours, otherwise ensure sufficiently documented warranted delays in care are provided.
• Trust and verify plans of treatment are reviewed and assessed for superb clinical content frequency goals and referrals to other disciplines.
• Comply with legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including:
Code of Conduct
Quality First Documentation
- Reports to: Regional Director of Operations
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• Three (3) or more years’ experience in a home health agency
• Valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
• Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) preferred
• Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with the state and/or organization requirements and is good working order
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media