$18 to $28 Per Hour
Maintenance Technician – Night Shift
Our Sheboygan, WI Food Manufacturing client is looking to hire a Maintenance Technician to their night shift (10pm-6am M-F). The Maintenance Technician has the responsibility to oversee and troubleshoot all operational utility and maintenance related issues as it relates to the preventative, routine and emergency maintenance of buildings and equipment.
- Perform duties related to preventative, routine and emergency maintenance of buildings and equipment.
- Monitor pressures and flow rates of equipment.
- Monitor boiler performance, water and air quality.
- Maintain PM logs.
- Perform general maintenance on the facility, welding – sanitary and structural.
- Troubleshoot production equipment.
- Keep Management informed of potential issues.
- Maintain sanitation log records and timeliness.
- Must follow all safety procedures.
- Work with outside vendors and contractor on projects for the facility.
- 2+ years previous maintenance experience.
- Food processing plant experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must have a desire to learn and show initiative.
- Able to pass a Forklift License Certification
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media