Front End Developer- (TypeScript)
Our client is seeking a Front- End Developer who will be responsible for creating reusable code, libraries, and templates for future use of a complex open source web project. Candidate must have previous Development experience of new user-facing features along with Optimizing components for maximum performance across all modern web and mobile browsers
- The Front-End Developer will develop and enhance very large and complex web application.
- Ensuring UI/UX code base is scalable and maintainable
- Own and create reusable components of a complex web architecture and may directs the work of other team members.
- Builds and creates reusable frameworks that can be consumed internally and externally by other companies.
- This position will own components of the architecture and direct the work of other team members; scaling projects efficiently while maximizing performance and minimizing costs and ensuring quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Code, test, debug, document and maintain software applications using established coding standards and methodologies.
- Troubleshoots, debug, resolve product issues as they arise.
- Assists in designing interfaces to improve the user experience.
- Participate in Scrum activities, perform code reviews, contribute to a high performing, growing team.
- Ensures new software meets quality standards through writing unit and automated tests.
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities.
- May oversee development team and coordinate strategies among teams to ensure technologies are interconnected and product lines are working smoothly
- Support the application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support). Follow established development, documentation, testing and deployment processes.
- Gather requirements and suggest solutions; serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Collaborate with product development team to plan new features.
- Participate in planning and scoping meetings for future projects.
- Work cross functionally to resolve complex customer problems.
- Lead other engineers in prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines; identify, track and mitigate risks as appropriate.
- Stay current with new technology trends.
- Train, coach and mentor other engineers.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have Strong Experience Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable Modules and Components
- Experience in CSS and HTML
- Experience in constructing engineering and architectural patterns
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Passionate to learn and willingness to stay current with their technical skills
- Ability to breakdowns problem into meaning components for developers to work on
- Ability to identify, own and solve problems independently or as part of a team
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- Experience with NPM (Node Package Management)
Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology or related field required
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media