Network Manager (1P)
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Hybrid – 3 days per week onsite in Bethlehem, PA
Background and Drug Screening required before onboarding
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Network Lead / Manager. The Network Lead / Manager, under minimal supervision, is accountable for the administration of network systems including strategy and planning, system development, design, implementation, monitoring and support of network infrastructure hardware and software solutions and services for all company locations and management of global Network Team.
• Planning and Development, budgeting
• Design and Implementation, vendor management
• Network Monitoring and Administration
• Information Security, Disaster Recovery, Change Control Management of Network and IT systems.
• Documentation and Testing
• Customer Support
• Process Improvement
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• BS or BA degree in computer science or related field.
• Relevant expert level networking certifications (CCIE, JNCIE, etc) a must
• 8+ years of experience in network design, implementation, and management
• 8+ years of experience supporting WAN/LAN/WLAN networks at an L3 level
• 3+ years of experience in implementing and supporting SDN, SD-WAN, and Cloud (preferably Azure) technology
• 3+ years of experience in implementing and supporting Fortinet firewall and suite of applications
• 3+ years of experience in implementing and supporting Meraki (Switches and Wireless) or similar products
• Expert level multi-vendor experience with routing and switching equipment from Cisco, Juniper
• Expert level understanding of, and experience with, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, IPVPN, IPSEC, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF
• Expert level understanding of MPLS, VPN and telecommunications architectures.
• Understanding of QoS implementation strategies and VOIP optimization,
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting Wireless LAN Architecture. Familiarity with Aruba Wireless Networks a plus.
• Experience with network management, diagnostic and monitoring tools such as, PRTG, Rancid
• Ability to diagnose complex network problems, determine and remediate the root cause. In depth knowledge of layer 4 – 7 troubleshooting
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills related to networking, connectivity, and are essential.
• Full understanding of the role of computer networking and Information Technology in a manufacturing organization.
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to simply and effectively express complex technical concepts.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media