SQL Data Engineer
Seeking a SQL Data Engineer for our investment client based in Fort Worth, Texas. The role is 100% in-office (No Remote).
• Gathering requirements from financial professionals on data projects
• Data extraction and transforms
• Architecture and maintenance of tables, stored procedures, triggers, UDFs, complex queries
• Regularly analyzing and optimizing performance of suboptimal queries
• Creation of tools necessary in data analysis including excel queries and macros
• Database maintenance including backups, maintenance plans, and security controls
• Showcase your creative mind and problem-solving skills
• Bachelors Degreee in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, or related field strongly preferred
• 4+ years of Microsoft SQL Server experience required
• Overtime required on a frequent basis
BASE SALARY DOE PLUS BONUS OPPORTUNITY AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media