3rd Shift Warehouse Supervisor Murfreesboro TN
3rd Shift Warehouse Supervisor
similar job titles: Shipping Supervisor, Docking Supervisor
Job Summary: Maintain accurate inventory through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts and audits. Position is responsible for ensuring accurate accounting of all inbound raw material and outbound finished product.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent in education and certifications is preferred, but not required.
- 3+ years supervisory experience leading a warehouse department accountable for shipping, receiving, and inventory management in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with electronic shipping/inventory systems
- Maintain forklift certification
- Willing to work 3rd shift -- starts at 12:00am
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with an established and stable organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Pension program
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Are You A Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other’s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You’re not just “the boss”.
- Achieves results.
Consider This Before Applying:
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media