CNC Maintenance Technician - 3rd shift
Established company has an opportunity for a CNC Maintenance Technician on the 3rd shift to provide leadership assistance and maintenance support in the daily operation of our CNC department. The person hired will be in charge of maintaining all CNC equipment within our facilities under the guidance of the plant manager. Must be able to analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned CNC equipment, plan for and take corrective action, make necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain required quality for production and make any repairs to fixtures, hydraulics, drill heads, gears, bushings and bearings. Company is currently operating with a number of brands of CNC's (Licon, Mori-Seiki, Toyoda, Doosan, Daewoo, and Makino) on three shifts. The work week is Monday to Friday and potential of OT on Saturday and at times on Sunday. When OT occurs it is paid at time and time and ½.
- 5+ years of experience in CNC maintenance or other technical applications with 3, 4 and 5 axis equipment
- Must have extensive knowledge of CNC maintenance
- Knowledge of both Fanuc and Siemens based controls
- Experience repairing and rebuilding CNC's is a must
- Experience working in a shop machining aluminum preferred
- Hoist and forklift experience
- Understanding of LOTO and other safety practices
- Must be open to the 3rd shift
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media