Plastic Injection Molding Press Technician for night shift alt weekends
This full-time, permanent, Plastic Injection Molding Press Technician career opportunity is at a diverse, custom manufacturing company. The company works with several Fortune 500 companies to produce plastic injection molded products. Quality is highly valued and ingrained in the company culture. The company is growing, promotes from within and believes in growing employees' careers and skills.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will encompass the following:
- Performing startups for multi-shot plastic injection molding presses
- Troubleshooting multi-shot plastic injection molding presses
- Setting up and performing multi-shot molding
- Programming core sequences
Candidates should have a minimum background consisting of the following:
- Two or more years of plastic injection molding press startup experience
- Two or more years of plastic injection molding press troubleshooting experience
- Ability to program a core sequence
- Ability to perform multi-shot molding
- Electrical knowledge
- Hydraulics knowledge
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media