Senior Tax Accountant
Our client is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant.
Responsibilities include assisting with the preparation and filing of federal income tax returns; preparing state income tax returns; preparing the quarterly tax provision analysis; assisting with federal tax audits; managing state tax audits; responding to request for tax information from federal and state taxing authorities; assisting with the implementation of tax strategies; overseeing reporting requirements; assisting in the year-end audit process; and mentoring and training tax accountants.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 5 years' corporate tax experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and intranet/internet
- Advanced ability to analyze and interpret financial data and communicate its impact on the business
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media