Scientific Account Management Liaison- Cell and Gene Therapy
$50000 to $65000 Per Year
Title: Scientific Account Management Liaison- Cell and Gene Therapy
Location: West Boston
Compensation: 65,000 + 20% bonus/commission
Zero Travel Required- In office position
Cell and Gene Therapy Analytical Services both GLP and GMP
Potency Release Assays
GMP Lot Release Testing
Vector Infectivity/ Transduction
Neutralizing Antibody Assays
Our client is a preclinical contract research organization that assists pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies in identifying and overcoming research barriers in the development of cell and gene therapies. The client goes deep into each of those areas, offering in-Vivo, in-Situ, and in-Vitro models to assess the properties in question. The company's mission is to continually develop innovative research tools that can be used to accurately predict human outcomes or to explain unanticipated human outcomes when they occur.
Alongside of their enthusiasm for science and research, they have a passion to see each and every one of their employees grow and succeed both personally and professionally. They encourage their employees to continually enhance their ability to contribute to the success of the organization and advance their careers. They are committed to creating an environment where individuals are encouraged to grow and work in collaboration with each other while being passionate about innovation. Their professional culture is a goal-oriented environment full of internally driven and motivated professionals. The company is unique in the fact that there is freedom for autonomy to execute and the ability for each employee to grow in directions that align their individual aspirations with company growth.
Account Manager/ Scientific Account Management Liaison
Account Managers (AMs) are in-house key members of the Sales and Operations Team and function as liaisons between sponsors, internal research scientists, and outside business development team members. AMs use their knowledge of preclinical drug/device testing to design and manage studies for a wide range of sponsor requests ranging from lead optimization through regulatory submissions
- Designing studies that meet sponsors’ needs in a scientifically sound and cost-effective manner
- Providing price quotes for custom projects
- Providing scientific consultative support for cell and gene therapy analytical services and custom method development.
- Fostering account diversification and expansion in association with sales and marketing
- Remaining current on global regulatory requirements and industry trends related to drug and device development
Other important functions include:
- Managing client expectations with timely and relevant communications
- Participating in project management
- Coordinating internal research projects to optimize service offerings
- Interacting with different teams on a daily basis including scientists, upper management, vendors, legal, and accounting
- Maintaining accurate records in multiple internal databases
- Scientific background is a must. Working knowledge of Cell and Gene Therapy operations and custom PCR or qPCR or Custom ELISA assays, and/or bioanalysis is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in biology, life sciences, pharmacology, or chemistry. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years relevant industry experience, ideally in a contract research setting, depending on education level
- - We can also look at individuals from an academic lab looking to get into a more business-oriented position
- Prior experience in contract research is highly desirable
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to perform tasks independently with minimal supervision
- The position requires strong professional communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and ability to adapt in a dynamic team environment are keys for success
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media