Email and SMS Marketing Manager
My client is a top luxury retail e-commerce DTC Company sourcing an experienced Email and SMS Marketing Manager to join our team. This role serves as a key communicator of the voice of the brand by leveraging email and SMS communication tools. The Email and SMS Marketing Manager is a highly motivated, experienced individual with a passion for digital marketing. We offer a competitive compensation package, a dynamic work environment, and plenty of opportunities to grow with your job!
The Email Marketing and SMS Manager develops and executes all email and SMS communication and engagement campaign strategies to drive revenue and grow customer base. As a strategist and coordinator of all online email marketing functions you will own the email marketing channel from templates, workflows, SMS, and campaign best practices.
- Create and manage promotional and engagement campaigns to grow email list organically.
- Own the full email and SMS production process (e.g., planning, development, scheduling, testing, etc.).
- Segment lists and target communication strategies based on behaviors (e.g., past email engagement, website interactions, content engagement, site page visits, etc.).
- Develop communication content and design formatting and layout; collaborate with design team on graphics.
- Manage Klaviyo and other technology systems used to create, generate, and distribute email and SMS campaigns. Marketo, MailChimp, Bronto, Hubspot, Salesforce CRM, platform experience is relevant.
- Develop and optimize automated campaign flows.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes to ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Develop and manage initiatives and contests that organically grow the email database.
- Support cross-functional teams by developing and executing email marketing campaigns and other promotional projects.
- Create and maintain reporting on marketing and sales activities that measure effectiveness and business impact; provide regular reporting to senior leadership on metrics, trends, and strategy.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop effective communication calendar.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Ensure ongoing optimal list deliverability. Receipt into inbox.
- Mobile and Desktop
- PC and Mac
- Email Clients
- 5+ years email marketing platform/marketing automation experience (Klaviyo preferred, Listrack, Bronto, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), Sketch, and InVision a plus.
- Analytical, solution-seeking mindset
- Superior understanding of digital marketing strategy and best practices
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS and latest versions of applicable programs (Windows/Mac OS)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and ensure timelines are met
- Self-starter who is highly detail-oriented and an enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work with highly technical cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media