$100000 to $120000 Per Year
Company and Job Description:
Our client is a medium-sized, PSM-regulated manufacturer. This person will have multiple responsibilities including design-through-installation of capital projects ($50K-$1MM); secondary responsibilities will include plant manufacturing support and maintenance support. Project work includes feasibility studies, project scope development, vendor contact and management, specification of equipment, and oversight of installation and start-up. Other responsibilities include assisting in plant turnarounds, assist in developing new process technologies, assisting on root-cause analysis efforts, evaluation of processes for material flow, participation in HAZOP studies, etc. This site has recently been infused with capital, some of which is being used for expansion and upgrades to facility control systems. Relocation assistance is available.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of post-college, industry experience out of facilities that produce chemicals, foods, coatings, utilities, or something closely related
- Must have done design through installation of projects with budgets of $50K or higher.
- Must have some experience in maintenance and reliability engineering (knowing how to troubleshoot equipment, reliability techniques, etc.)
- General understanding of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems as well as knowledge of blueprints, electrical schematics and/or experience with PLC systems.
- Pluses include: six-sigma certification, vendor relationship management, and/or CAD experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media