Superintendent- Commercial Projects
Well-known and respected General Contracting firm in the Seattle area, is looking for Commercial Superintendents to join their growing team. Projects to include Commercial TI & Ground-up, Hospitality as well as Mixed use projects/developments. Excellent compensation and benefits packages!
If you are looking for an exciting company the values their team, growth potential, and working in the heart of Seattle, look no further!
* Oversee and making decisions related to the performance of work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and trade performance.
* Oversee work among assigned trades to promote a coordinated project operation. Resolve local area problems regarding procedures, precedence, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment, schedule, and all other appropriate matters.
* Manage the overall site safety program as required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with company standards and all applicable safety codes and regulations.
* Manage the relationship with all authorities with jurisdiction over the project; conduct all inspections, testing and commissioning necessary for full acceptance by the jurisdictions and the Owner.
* Supervise and develop Assistant Superintendents and others as assigned, including providing input on or completing performance appraisals.
* Create schedules and determine sequencing of work. Develop and implement recovery strategies to maintain project schedule. Conduct weekly scheduling and last planner meetings with the key subcontractors.
* Communicate with owners and architects/engineers in connection with field issues. Investigate and resolve such issues.
* Manage the billing process as it relates to work in place and overseeing the monthly estimate of work, completed payrolls, material invoices and subcontractor payment applications.
* Manage the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
* Support the Project Manager on project P&L, ensure projects budgets are managed to meet company expectations, projections for work to complete are accurate, and best efforts are used.
* 10+ years of direct experience on commercial construction projects preferred.
* Valid driver's license.
* Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office and Project.
* Demonstrated ability to direct the work of others including subcontractors and supplies.
* Working knowledge of the construction process including scheduling, contract administration, equipment, and manpower.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media