Mechanical Engineering Project Manager
$1 to $120000 Per Year
This employee oriented manufacturer is hiring a full time, permanent Mechanical Engineering Project Manager. The company values employees and employees stay long-term. Self-motivated employees are given a lot of freedom. The work has a lot of variety. Sales of their environmentally friendly products consistently grows but is managed so the company does not get too big too fast. All fabrication is done in-house.
The company is looking to hire two Mechanical Engineering Project Managers due to growth and a long-term employee is retiring. These positions are very visible and prominent in the company. Those hired will be some of the leaders of the company. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should be as follows:
- Responsible for handling projects from start to finish
- Communicating with the customer, other departments, suppliers and vendors
- Organizing when the product will be shipped out in the field
- Ensuring installations go smoothly
- Working hands on with the other employees verses just telling others what to do
- Working with and dealing with customers and customer issues
- Traveling 25% to 30%
Successful candidates will have the following background:
- An four year Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering (BSME) degree
- Four or more years of capital equipment project management experience
- A stable work history showing five or more years at an employer
- Ability to travel domestically as well as in Canada and Mexico
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media