Our client, a highly reputable advertising agency is looking to identify a stellar Creative Director, responsible for developing work that has meaningful and measurable impact, achieves marketing/strategic goals, is in alignment with the clients brand, and satisfies client brand requirements.
In this role, the Creative Director will lead the copy, design, tone and direction of work from concept to execution. The Creative Director will seek out new messaging innovations to cultivate new concepts and promote exciting new ideas. Additionally, the leader will ensure the timely execution of creative campaigns and projects to assure client satisfaction making sure business objectives are achieved.
The Creative Director serves as a true partner with the client, and works cohesively and collaboratively with creative, the other agency disciplines, and the clients. There is a strong belief that everyone's voice needs to be heard and that collaboration makes creative work better. We are looking for a leader who works on the client side of the table, who is a good listener and who can bring unexpected and creative ideas to life. A great idea is only a great idea without the team to execute it. We are looking for for a leader who can see execution through.
What you will do?
- Develops and deliver sales pitches to new clients to drive revenue.
- Builds, motivates, and engages a high-performing creative team.
- Manages the entire creative staff and product, ensuring time, bill rate, and work is in line with the clients needs.
- Conducts one on ones, annual reviews and work across disciplines, getting approval from discipline leads for the staff's pto.
- Hires new staff for key roles; conducts portfolio review at universities to pipeline creative talent.
- Ensures delivery of on plus one ideation for each client. Working hand-in-hand with client services to identify and listen for needs of the client where opportunities are captured. Being proactive and creating pitch decks and opportunities based upon those opportunities which were identified.
- Secures and oversees revenue goal for the creative discipline and working across disciplines to reach the overall agency goal.
- Listens to the clients needs and works with the client and brand management staff in a consultative nature to develop an excellent creative solution that the client is happy with. Makes the progress work enjoyable
- Researches, secures and ensures the agency is leveraging superior technology for AI for art and copy, Stock Art, Video, Voice Talent, and all other tech solutions that drive excellent creative and create efficiencies/streamlines in workflow, and minimize the time spent on projects.
- Creates creative and digital unification by bringing in someone from the digital team (a creative technologist) on initial pitches making sure that digital creative solutions are considered.
- Ensures that all client creative is positioned with the clients brand both visually and from a messaging perspective.
Ultimate responsibility for the quality and delivery of creative work that aligns with customer expectations.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years managing creatives in a direct marketing agency or a
- Combination of agency/vendor side experience
- 5+ years creative experience; experience leading and managing creative teams
- Must have strong campaign, digital display and social media work
- Superior strategic thinking and creative skills (written, visual and conceptual)
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent client service and presentation skills
- Self-starter and a positive interaction with a wide range of individuals is expected
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite; must be highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, etc
- Moderate knowledge of Google & Microsoft Office Applications
- Broad understanding of typography, color theory, current design and advertising trends
- Experience in B2B and B2C copywriting and design
- Strong corporate identity and branding experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of digital display, video, paid social and web site technologies, development methods and user experience
- Knowledge of principles and best practices for all marketing
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media