Associate Dean for School of Nursing
$150000 to $150000 Per Year
- Must have on ground BSN program experience
College invites applications for the position of Associate Dean for the School of Nursing. In collaboration with the Dean, the Associate Dean is responsible for the delivery of educational programs and services at the campus. Responsibilities include collaboration and consultation with faculty to promote maximum commitment and results; maintaining high standards of teaching, scholarship, and service; leading efforts for program initiation to include the securing of appropriate clinical sites; acquiring and maintaining programmatic accreditation; completing and administering budget allocations; recruiting, hiring, and evaluating faculty; organizing student advising procedures; organizing faculty teaching loads and quarterly class schedules; developing and maintaining collaborations with other colleges/programs for inter-professional educational opportunities; working with the School of Nursing in relation to planning and assessment; and representing the program in the community at large.
Candidates must evidence the following:
- Minimum of an earned Master of Science degree in Nursing; An earned doctorate in appropriate discipline with professional preparation/credentials in relevant specialty is preferred. DNP is preferred.
- Prior program administration experience at the BSN level preferred
- Evidence of effective teaching, service, and scholarly activities
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Documentation of applicable licenses/certification
- Familiarity with TN Board of Nursing and CCNE accreditation processes;
- Curriculum development experience;
- Familiarity with planning, assessment, and evaluation processes.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media