$85000 to $105000 Per Year
Process Development Engineer
Opportunity to join an Innovative Company that is known for their quality, customer service and focus on solutions for their customers.
Summary: Plant based opportunity for a Process Engineer with an interest in product development.
Location: Desirable Southeast Metropolitan City – Relocation Assistance
- Develop blown and cast film coextrusions to provide desired functionality and physical performance.
- Optimize financial goals through material cost take out and waste reduction while maintaining material performance.
- Investigate and stay current on new resin and additive technologies.
- Support Sales through interaction with customers to solve packaging challenges.
- Support Operations in the manufacturing of PE based thin films.
- Run customer trials at the customer as required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with blown or cast extrusion.
- Knowledge of films such as PE, Nylon, EVOH, etc.
- Knowledge of the resins and additives used in the manufacture of polymers.
- Knowledge of flexible packaging converting equipment and end user equipment would be a plus.
- Medical packaging experience would be a plus.
- Good communication skills and technical writing skills.
- Desire to be part of an innovative team.
- Ability to relate well to customers.
- Open to domestic travel to plants and customer sites to support development activities.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Education: Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineer, or similar technical degree.
Reports to: Vice President of Technology
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media