TITLE: Applications Engineer
AREA: Western Kansas City, Kansas
Our client, a 60-year-old company is well established in the food, pet food, and plastics segment of the food industry. This company has impacted the industry by custom fabrication of solutions to real problems.
They design, manufacture, fabricate, resell and/or implement and install virtually any type of bin, storage facility and material handling product.
Their products have been successfully used in the grain, feed, fertilizer, seed, ice and meat industry.
They have asked us to help them recruit, screen, and qualify candidates for their Applications Engineer position. Upward mobility is afforded in this company.
Summary of Position
As an Application Engineer you will be a knowledgeable resource in assisting Business Unit sales teams and external sales representatives with the generation of quotations for both Systems and Component engineered projects. This position is a development position for gaining complete material handling knowledge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for taking Business Unit or Sales Representative concept flow and system information to develop and complete an accurate proposal package.
- Interact with sales and engineering as needed to obtain information required to develop and complete an accurate proposal.
- Generate concept flow drawings utilizing AutoCAD.
- Responsible for developing an accurate proposal.
- Communicate with customers to obtain necessary details.
- Support sales as needed by maintaining customer contact and relationships throughout the proposal process.
- Maintain and update required information in databases daily, that accurately describes the opportunity status.
- Provide external Sales Representative support.
If you feel you are qualified for this position and would like to be considered send your resume in MS Word format as an attachment for immediate review.
This is a solid company and the products they make are essential to the clients they serve. This is a position that is difficult to duplicate in the current employment market and I expect the competition to be crisp. Take the next step.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media