National Sales Manager
$130000 to $180000 Per Year
Work remotely from your home based office (MN, IN or East Coast is highly desirable)
National Sales Manager – Consumer Electronics- Retail Channel
On the Sales team, our primary and most critical focus is to stand for our customers success by matching the needs of our customers with our audio and video products designed to enhance life’s everyday moments from our World Class manufacturers and superior logistics capabilities.
As our National Sales Manager – Big Box Retail Channel, You will be part of a highly-motivated team dedicated to servicing a number of National and Regional Accounts, ensuring optimized omnichannel product placement, using a collaborative approach and striving towards mutually beneficial business. National Accounts will include Buy Buy Baby, in addition to other National, Regional and Online accounts based on previous experience.
- Deliver sales and profitability targets for Connected Baby Monitors, Health and Smart Nursery products
- Build customer relationships at the buyer and Divisional Merchandising Manager (DMM) levels and facilitates connectivity in other functional areas.
- Execute consumer and shopper driven strategies for their customers
- Sell in a highly consultative manner, including the benefits of working with our brand over other traditional companies and direct competition.
- Use data, information systems, and metrics around financial, brand, and shopper trends to maximize market share, sales, and profits.
- Lead process for managing trade spend/customer programs in collaboration with trade and finance through management of internal guidelines
- Develop and execute Customer & Category Strategic Development and annual operating plan.
- Negotiate and manages trade funds to create customer and company value by consistently measuring and enforcing trade terms and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Work with demand planning to develop accurate sales forecasts and achieve specified levels of forecast accuracy
- Monitor the competitors' brands and products as well as our market share, competitor market share, and target market share to understand shopper trends and opportunities and communicating to appropriate sales, trade and brand management
- Works with trade to implement methods that assist our customers in effectively and creatively winning with consumers, shoppers, end-users, and purchasers through promotions, packaging and merchandising.
- Leverages our brand and product mix to improve profitability and meet customer, shopper, and Company brand targets
- Manage existing accounts, while also investigating and building new account partnerships
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years sales and/or trade experience
· Prior experience with Buy Buy Baby or national accounts
· Baby or Consumer Electronics Industry Experience, preferably with products that have both hardware and app platforms
· Location: Minneapolis, Indianapolis top preferred location, followed by east coast, central time zone.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media