AgriTech Fruit / Nut - General Manager
$80000 to $100000 Per Year
Position: AgriTech Fruit and Nut Industry – Senior Sales Manager
Location: Georgia / Southeast
International Precision Agriculture company currently has a global presence in 12 countries. They have established and growing their U.S. operation in California. Expanding into the Southeast, selling into both Fruit & Nut (Peacan) growers.
Company utilizes Satellite and Drone to capture infield scouting data. The imaging and data analysis the company has developed allows growers the ability to diagnose specific conditions / problems down to the individual tree level.
We’re recruiting an individual who has sold into the Souteast Fruit and Nut agriculture market. It’s a huge benefit if they have hands on experience with other similar precision agriculture solutions.
The applicant should be able to individually grow the customer base and revenue but will eventually grow the team by hiring other sales people under them in the region.
They must have connections in the nut industry and be experienced in lead generation / customer management. It is important for them to have confidence and credibility with both agriculture dealers and growers.
- Develop the Fruit / Nut market in the Southeast (GA) and Southwest (El Paso TX/NM) and build a team to sell into it
- Lead generation to identify the company’s targeted customers / partners in Fruit and Nut Industry (i.e. Farmers, Farming Groups and Farm Consultants)
- Follow up and convert leads into customers
- Cold call and demonstrate ability to generate new leads by contacting farmers, agricultural consultants and drone service providers
- Schedule on-site meetings with farmers to demo the company’s products
- Identify and attend agriculture events in your region
- Expand our partner base by signing up new / exclusive service providers
- Assist service provider partners in their sales process by both offering support to the partners and taking part in select joint sales activities
- Provide after sales first line support
- Participate in the build out and establishment of the company’s presence in Southwest and Southeast, including physical office and sales & support
- MUST have experience selling to Fruit and Nut growers / market
- Degree in agriculture, business management or related sales field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales role in the agriculture industry
- Knowledge / Experience in the precision agriculture field.
- Familiarity with Fruit / Nut industry
- Self-motivated, team player with a passion to lead and make a difference in the high-value crop industry
- Experience working with a CRM system such as Salesforce
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media