Responsibilities: The primary purpose of this position is to lead maintenance activities for the 2nd Processing section of a poultry plant complex and to provide leadership, consultation and guidance regarding maintenance expenditure projects, cost efficiencies, process development, modification, and facility maintenance.
Specific duties include:
- Manage the maintenance staff to include hiring, training, and developing the staff to meet the needs of the department.
- Develop and deploy maintenance and store improvement programs and projects that improve the plant and equipment performance.
- Ensure preventative and predictive maintenance is completed and records are maintained on all assets using CMMS.
- Ensure maintenance projects comply with all local, state and federal safety and environmental requirements and regulations.
- Develop long-range strategic plans to ensure maintenance requirements are accomplished. Promote and implement safety procedures as outlined by Plant Safety Team from the maintenance organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Maintenance is preferred but significant experience without a degree will be considered.
- Food Industry experience required; meat/poultry industry experience preferred
- A minimum of 3 years industrial maintenance supervisory/leadership experience
- Experience in layout, drafting, project management, ergonomic design, Industrial Engineering, CAD Operation
- Experience with USDA requirements.
- Exemplary knowledge of troubleshooting/PM systems implementation.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office programs i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media