Imagine your life in North Western Wisconsin:
Wilderness, abundant with lakes, rivers, marshes and other wetlands, rustic roads and trails surrounded by trees of all kinds, hardwoods, softwoods, pines, fields, scenic countryside and wildlife full of color.
Do you enjoy outdoors, snowmobile trails, downhill-ski and snowboarding, and cross-country skiing in the winter and fishing, canoeing, ATV/UTV rides, hiking, bicycling, horseback riding, boating? You can have this all in your backyard - where you live and go to work.
This is where our client makes one of the best Italian and Alpine cheeses in the country. This is where you could find your new career as a
Day Shift Supervisor
You will oversee the back half of the cheese production to include brine curing, cheese cleaning, smear ripened cheese, packaging. You will oversee a team of 30 employees, and one team lead to support you.
Your work week will be a 3 to 4 days a week with alternating 2 days on 2 days off and 3 days on 2 days off (12-hour shift).
Your Primary duties will include:
- Leading people and processes in the cheese make area;
- Labor planning and utilization;
- Documentation and data entry of cheese make records;
- Perform reviews, safety training, accident & incident reporting & follow up, employee evaluations, disciplinary action, professional training and coaching;
- 80% of your time you will be on the floor;
- Perform hands-on work as needed.
What you need to posses to be successful in this role is:
- 2-4 years in a leadership role in a manufacturing or factory setting
- Dairy Industry experience, cheese manufacturing preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Good conflict management & problem solving skills
- Ability to lead by example
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize work.
What you will get in exchange:
Comprehensive benefit package, including medical & dental insurance, paid vacation & holidays, 401k retirement plan, life & disability insurances.
Salary that is competitive for the cost of living in the area, plus 5% bonus and extra pay for additional shifts worked.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media