Motion Control Sales Engineer - Connecticut and Massachusetts
Sales Engineer - Motion Control and Mechatronics
We are looking for a partner to join our team and contribute, while learning great things and advancing your career.
You will sell and apply servo motion and mechatronics applications in Massachusetts and northern Connecticut.
You must live within this area to meet the client's needs.
You will visit clients, solve their motion controls needs, and grow the business through a consultative and
You will possess, and gain, expertise in motion and mechatronics product technologies & solutions.
- Apply and sell mechatronic Servo Motion & Control Products.
- Apply and sell Motion Control products
- Apply Mechanical and mechatronic Products for industrial precision applications.
- Provide Technical Support of our Product Lines
- Perform Customer Service, Application Engineering, and Factory Liaison duties
- Develop customer relationships
- Assess and define customer needs by gathering the appropriate application info
- Present fuller and larger systems solutions to solve needs, incorporating as much hardware and software as is helpful.
- Perform hardware and software demos
- Provide system design assistance, component sizing, and component selection
- Assess lost business opportunity and provide updates
- Provide timely solution quotations
- Provide detailed and accurate weekly visit log and expense account reporting.
- Traveling to all existing or potential customer sites within assigned territory and making sales calls on existing or potential customers.
- Investigating customer requirements for product applications, resolving customer problems, expanding current product sales to existing customers
- Providing customer with new product information to gain additional business and strengthen foothold at customer.
- Establishing professional customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management, or other key personnel)
- Developing new accounts, maintaining and increasing current customer base.
- Developing, in conjunction with management, sales strategies to sell applicable product lines and services
- Develop working vendor relationships
- Traveling within territory required.
- Company Car or car allowance plus all tools you need to do your job (PC, phone, etc.)
- A solid base salary + lucrative commissions plan
- Partners who are extremely knowledgeable and helpful and willing to help you
- A plan for partial ownership in the company
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media