NOTE - THIS POSITION IS TO BE LOCATED IN CORPUS CHRISTI. POSTING IN PORT ARTHUR FOR ADVERTISING. (FULL CORP RELOCATION - CLOSING COST, TEMP LIVING, REALTOR FEES, ETC)
- Great Base Salary
- 9/80 Work Schedule
- Work from home flexibility
- Potential Sign On Bonus
- Paid to go on vacation (receive a check on top of PTO)
- Full Corporate Relocation if needed (Realtor fees, Closing cost, temp living, house hunting trips, and much more)
- Great team and atmosphere
We are recruiting for a major refinery in Corpus Christi, TX and seeking an Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer (3-9 year experienced). As the Instrument Engineer, you will troubleshoot, apply standard theories, techniques, concepts, and practices within the instrumentation/electrical discipline. You will oversee installation and maintenance projects within the refinery, troubleshooting complex instruments, etc. Design moderately complex instrumentation systems for refinery maintenance and capital projects, including field and control room instrumentation specs.
- Bachelors Degree Engineering
- 3 - 9 years electrical / instrumentation engineering experience working directly for and within the refinery / chemical plant
- Strong troubleshooting experience
- Must live in Corpus or be ok with relocating to Corpus
- Must be US Citzen / Perm Resident
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media