Vice President Finance and Accounting/CFO
Are you a CFO with solid manufacturing experience with mid-market sized companies? Are you a CFO who wants to play a major role in the continued growth of our client company? If you can answer "yes" to these questions, you should consider this opportunity.
Our client is a leading supplier of copper and copper alloys in the North America. Our client has a heavy R&D focus and has a varied customer base in the following industries: electronic, building products, healthcare, automotive, and consumer products. The driving force behind our client's great success is complete customer satisfaction with every order shipped. Our client has a dedication to continuous improvement and the resources to support growth and technology. Our client is very sound financially.
As CFO you will report to the President and will be part of a four person executive leadership team that leads an organization with 475 employees. You will be responsible for all accounting, financial and IT functions. You will have two direct reports and 15 indirect reports.
As CFO you will:
- Provide leadership and assume related responsibilities as a member of the Executive Staff
- Direct the organization's financial planning and accounting practices
- Supervise and manage treasury, budgets, accounting activity, financial issues and controls
- Formulate and execute short and long term business plans
- Review and provide information technology direction
As CFO your background should include:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA strongly preferred
- Currently holds the top financial management position functioning as a CFO of VP of Finance
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in senior financial management positions
- Solid experience working in Mid-Market sized companies ($250-$1B)
- Significant experience working for a manufacturing company
- Metals company experience and knowledge of commodity markets required
- Strong financing experience to include treasury, debt management and negotiation, and asset based lending
- Experience for the overall responsibility for the Information Technology function
- Must be open to relocation to Cedar Rapid, IA
Relocation package provided.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media