Construction Manager - Owner's Rep
$90000 to $120000 Per Year
This role is perfect for the Multifamily Project Manager who wants to move more towards the owner side & exemplifies seamless delivery & management of construction projects to the owner/developer of the project. The role manages the construction progress & has management responsibility for changes during the construction process and for ensuring that all additional tasks and communication required for a successful delivery that are outside the scope of the construction contract are completed. The role also maintains the company's & client's viewpoint & goals on the systems and vendors used for key items important to the overall end-result to be attained.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor Multifamily Construction Process
- Run the change order management process during construction
- Coordinate and oversee the execution of owner requested changes during construction
- Run the delivery coordination process between Construction and the operator
Be the communication conduit between Construction and the operator for the following:
Why You Should Choose a Career with this Company:
- You join a team intensive towards continuous improvement utilizing transparency and honest conversations on successes and opportunities within a variety of multifamily developments
- It is a faith-based, family-oriented company environment that exemplifies work/life balance and family values - and carries that through to their client & contractor relationships.
- They offer diverse services in the multifamily development industry
- The need for their portfolio of businesses is rapidly expanding in markets they are in and Southeastern markets - Plus, their services are in high demand
- This company has developed, acquired & managed over $5 billion of multifamily developments over the past 15 years
- Salary Range DOE $90-120,000 / year.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefit Plans Provided at NO COST to employee
- 3 weeks (15 days) a year in addition to the 9+ Company holidays per year. The PTO increases to 4 weeks (20 days) after 3 years of Company service
- 401k + company match
- Auto Allowance & Fuel compensation
- Aggressive Bonus program based on project performance (Average $20-30k/year)
Their Core Values:
- Faith - They exude an ethical, family-first, Golden-Rule relationship driven approach to everything they do.
- Growth - They create enduring value by continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving.
- Collaboration - They do our best work when we work together. Every individual is encouraged to contribute because our next great idea can come from anyone.
- Impact - They effort produces measurable, meaningful results.
- Reputation - Nothing is more important than our reputation.
Job Type: Full-time
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media