Customer Service / Inside Sales Manager
Customer Service/Inside Sales Manager
Customer Service/Inside Sales Manager, oversees sales personnel to setting sales targets.
The primary role of Inside Sales Managers is to ensure the success of a company’s sales department. Inside Sales Managers train and manage the professional development of an inside sales team, which consists of individuals who conduct sales via phones or the Internet. They set sales goals, track sales, produce sales reports, complete monthly forecasting and set department budgets.
Inside Sales Managers also conduct analyses to determine prospective clients and develop relationships with existing clients. Provide estimate or quote prices, tracking quotes, credit terms, warranties and delivery dates.
• Successful completion of a college diploma or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of successful customer service/inside sales Manager experience.
• Experience working in a manufacturing or industrial organization, providing customer service and
inside sales support.
• Proficient working knowledge of CRM/ERP/Tableau databases and software.
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
• Ability to think on your feet, by assessing, planning and strategic troubleshooting.
• Self-motivated and driven professional.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Responsible for handing customer inquiries, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and provide follow up to ensure the customer is satisfied.
• Responsible for keeping customer records, process customer accounts and file all necessary documents utilizing the CRM database.
• Support the division by providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the required systems and resources.
• Contacting potential and existing customers by cold calling, generating sales leads, responding to sales inquiries to secure new and increased business accounts to meet established sales targets.
• Provide support in scheduling appointments for existing customers or new customers, as required.
• Develop customer relationships to ensure company is a valued supplier of choice.
• Set and Monitor Sales Goals
• Prepare accurate and timely sales information and reports for senior managers, marketing and sales teams.
• Secure new customer within existing territories by securing sales and margin growth targets.
• Stay current and up to date on customer market trends, and new product(s).
• Contribute to company’s market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from customers (to include pricing).
• Responsible to know all product availability, use, benefits and pricing structure.
• Responsible for pre-contract and contract review with customers as well as reviewing customer contracts and resolve discrepancies with quotations.
• Utilize corporate resources as required to nurture new accounts and retain existing accounts.
• Confirms all technical information with the customer and enters the orders into the system, when required.
• Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and department policies, procedures and standards.
• Maintains client and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
• Manage Inside Sales Team
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media