Audit Senior Associate - 3 year CPA Firm Candidates
$85000 to $105000 Per Year
Audit Senior Associate Responsibilities
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning, executing, directing and completing financial audits
- In-charging or supervising multiple engagements and supervising teams of 2-3 staff
- Obtain a thorough understanding of PCAOB and generally accepted auditing standards, common audit procedures and techniques
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on the audit process
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
- Report to Managers, Senior Managers and Partners
- 2-5 years corporate audit experience in public accounting
- History of high-performance and career progression
- CPA or working on acquiring it
For now, our positions will start remotely. However, we do prefer candidates located in the Bay Area who eventually can be in the office. We will consider those outside of the Bay Area who either have an interest in relocating (eventually) or wish to remain remote with a future travel expectation arrangement in place.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media