Director of Finance
$115000 to $140000 Per Year
Finance and Controlling Manager
The Finance and Controlling Manager is responsible for providing the General Manager with oversight regarding all financial accounting, cost accounting, internal controls, audit, and reporting activities.
- Management of all forecasting, strategic multi-year planning, and annual budget preparations
- Prepare financial reports, analyze variances, and prepare corporate reporting monthly and yearly as required.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Management of capital investments, fixed assets, depreciation
- Management of AR, AP, and Cash flow activities
- Identify areas of process improvement as needed
- Analysis of cost centers, standard rates, and bills of materials.
- Manage year-end audit and prepare semi-yearly IFRS statements
- Compile data as needed for internal and external reporting requirements
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Merger and Acquisition accounting oversight
- Total oversight of 3 other accounting staff – accounting clerk, staff accountant, and accounting supervisor
- Special projects and duties as assigned
- Strong background in financial forecasting, budgeting and analysis
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles with US GAAP. IFRS knowledge preferable
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Strategic mindset with focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and verbal correspondence
- Collaborative approach while also contributing individually
- Detail oriented and organized
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills with focus on development of employees
- Minimum of 4-year degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Required Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a fully integrated ERP system, SAP experience preferred
- Required minimum of 3 years’ accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Preferred IFRS reporting experience
- Preferred Merger and Acquisition experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting management position
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media