Regional Operations Director (RN)
RN - Regional Operations Director - Home Health
Regional Management of Operations for multiple branches of a home health agency, including:
• Assure Northern California Region operates in full compliance with Federal and State regulations • Ensure proper health care services to patients by planning and being accountable for all activities and departments of the agency subject to rules and regulations promulgated by government agencies
• Administer, direct, and coordinate all activities of the agency to assure that the highest degree of quality of care is consistently provided to residents
• Manage Human Resources, Quality of Care, and Customer Service for the agency Administrator / Executive
- 6 - 26 years of management, supervisory or administrative experience in home health
- P&L responsibilities over a home health required
- Multi-site responsibilities over home health organization(s)
- RN license in State
- Medicare Home Health required
- Multi-site Medicare Home Health Organization
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media