Tax Manager (newly-created position)
With offices across South Carolina and their one-firm approach, they provide the opportunity to work with a wide variety of professionals from 1 year to 40 years of experience. Their alliance with a top 10 CPA firm gives them even further access to highly technical resources and allows them the opportunity to work on large complex projects as well as serve the needs of their local small businesses and neighbors.
- Manage a group of clients and provide client services in the areas of individual and business taxation
- Manage project deadlines and plan appropriately with associates and senior associates
- Coordinate with the team members on all phases of the Tax engagement
- Review individual and business tax returns and provide timely and constructive feedback
- Provide high-level client service
- Keep current on tax law changes and accounting related developments and best practices.
- Work with team members for continual process improvement
- Participate in practice development and various firm activities
- Develop an area of tax specialization
- BA/BS Accounting, MS/MAcc preferred
- CPA required
- 4+ years’ experience in a public accounting reviewing both individual and business taxation
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401K match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media