Associate Accountant Bookkeeper - Pay to $26 per hour
$1 to $55000 Per Year
This stable, established, growing, high-precision manufacturing company is looking to hire a full time, permanent Associate Accountant Bookkeeper. The company is moving to their new, temperature controlled and clean facility by the end of 2022. The work environment is clean and temperature controlled. The company is always looking to be better and has a dozen continuous improvement projects going on at any giving time. The company is glad that their products are helping those in the Ukraine.
The company values its employees and tries to show them their value and effect on the company. Employees like coming to work here and have a lot of pride in producing a high quality, superior product and it can be felt throughout the company. The company cares about the careers of its employees and is implementing skills-based training to enhance the careers of their employees. Employees can also move to other parts of the company, if that is of interest to them. Because their products are also used by the military and the aerospace industry, the quality needs to be at a higher level than other manufacturers. Employees are able to grow their careers as the company supports career growth.
The work schedule for this position may have some flexibility. The successful candidate's duties and responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Handling the accounts payable and accounts receivable areas
- Following determined accounting procedures
- Taking direction from the Chief Financial Officer
- Contacting past due customers
- Creating checks for payment of invoices
- Reconciling charge card statements
- Researching and resolving a variety of accounting issues
- Handling the reporting of sales and use taxes
- One or more years of accounting experience
- Possess a Financial Analysis, Accounting or related degree
- Possess a solid work history
- Being a US citizen or green card holder
- Having a residence within a 45 minute drive
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media