Sr. Sales Manager – Energy Storage
$120000 to $150000 Per Year
Position: Sr. Sales Manager – Energy Storage
Location: San Francisco area
(Need individual who has sold into or partnered with the companies that have built the Solar/Wind Farms)
Unique early stage (but well-funded) International Company with Energy Storage solutions using compressed air is looking to recruit a Senior Sales Manager to beachhead the company into California.
Looking for someone that understands the regulations and government incentive programs.
Individuals interested in applying for this position must have experience in selling Energy Storage or similar solutions. MUST have the credibility and have demonstrated in the past that they have high level connections.
The person should be able to obtain, develop or otherwise prepare, deliver, and present sales materials, exhibits, and promotional programs. They will prepare for and attend trade shows, exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
The Sales Manager will be expected to prepare and present quotes, proposals, pricing, credit terms, and commercial terms and conditions. They will oversee customer services through quality checks and other follow-up; identify and resolve customer concerns.
- Company’s Energy Storage main person
- Drive overall revenue and meet quotes
- Work with government agencies and utilities.
- Arrange meetings with established executive connections
- Prospect for leads, cold call to build pipeline of new business
- Account management to retain and grow accounts
- Present to prospective customers
- Respond to RFI/RFPs
- Achieve a high level of customer success.
- Work closely with executives on what product needs customers are looking for
- 10 to 15 years of selling industrial solutions related to energy
- Hands on experience selling in the energy storage market
- Engineering / Technical degree is a big plus
- Must have a level of credibility within the industry and be able to get meetings
- Must live in CA and willing to travel
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media