CNC Laser or Punch Programmer
$1 to $62000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent CNC Laser or Punch Programmer is at a metal job shop that can manufacture almost anything. There is a lot of versatility in the work they do and products manufactured. Customers and products vary across many industries. Annual sales consistently grow in the 3% to 7% range. Flexible work schedules are possible. Employees are valued and treated well so they stay long term. The environment is fast-paced but employees work at their own pace. The company promotes from within. The programmers are all long-term and/or have come off the shop floor and became programmers. Engineering drawings are in Solidworks. AMADA, FabriWIN and SigmaNEST are used to program the machines.
This position is available due to a pending retirement. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate include the following:
- Programming punching and lasering machines
- Handle your own nestings and print files
- Check off the programs through the global checkoff system
The background of the successful candidate should include the following:
- One or more years of laser or punch programming experience with sheet metal
- One or more years of experience with M-codes
- One or more years of experience with G-codes
- One or more years of Solidworks experience
- One or more years of experience working in a job shop
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media