Plant Manager -Metal Fastener Industry
A leading provider of engineered solutions serving wholesalers, distributors, and original equipment manufacturers is looking for an experienced Plant Manager who will be responsible for the safe and efficient utilization of all production personnel and resources.
Experience in the Metal Fastener industry is a must have! (think Screws-Nuts-Bolts)
- Direct, supervise and motivate entire production and support staff.
- Establish strategies for attaining goods and defining targets toward meeting objectives including efficiencies, productivity, and production portion of P&L.
- Oversee the planning and scheduling of production
- Analyze and control costs of production through constant review and analysis
- Direct and implement the execution of all aspects of the plant safety program
- Maintain plant security, compliance issues and implementation of specific company policies and procedures.
- Ensure an employee evaluation program is in place to assure timely reviews are completed and communicated
- Guide the training and on-the-job development of assigned personnel.
- As needed, initiate requests for capital for safety, cost reductions and capacity needs.
- Assist with preparation of annual operations and capital budgets.
- Ability to follow ISO procedures and work instructions.
- experience, emphasizing mechanical and machining or forging capabilities in the Metal Fastener industry
- BS/BA degree in Engineering is preferred -but will consider applicable technical manufacturing experience
- Minimum five to seven years of proven operations/plant management success in a progressive manufacturing environment.
- Proven leadership skills in a growth and change based manufacturing environment.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Practical experience and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing methods and practices.
- SCM or applicable purchasing management experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media