Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Automotive
Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience with strong knowledge of AUTOSAR and DaVinci tools.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
- Proven working experience in software engineering for at least 3 years
- Must have automotive manufacturing experience to be considered
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- H1B Visa transfer will be considered with at least 18-24 months remaining.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media