Quality Assurance Quality Control Engineer
$1 to $92000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Quality Assurance Quality Control Engineer career opportunity is at a diverse, custom manufacturing company. The company works with several Fortune 500 companies to produce plastic injection molded products. Quality is highly valued and ingrained in the company culture. The company is growing, promotes from within and believes in growing employees' careers and skills.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will encompass the following:
- Utilizing and being responsible for the Quality Management System
- Verifying products meet quality requirements
- Creating quality processes and measurement systems
- Verifying manufacturing procedures and processes
- Investigating quality issues
- Creating corrective action procedures
- Handling customer and return issues
Candidates should have a minimum background consisting of the following:
- A four year business or engineering degree
- Three or more years of experience in a quality role
- Two or more years of Quality Management System experience
- Two or more years of experience utilizing statistics
- One or more years of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing experience
- Must have a residence within a 45 minute commute
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media